Folkestone Invicta Football Club, which was formed in 1936 and played in the East Kent Amateur League (now the Kent County League), took over use of the Cheriton Road ground in early 1991 after the demise of the old Folkestone club who had enjoyed a long history in the Southern League.
Folkestone Invicta plays at the Fullicks Stadium in Cheriton Road in Folkestone. The grounds hold up to 4000. The main entrance and parking for the ground is located on Cheriton Road, alongside Stripes Club, with the Sid Burvill Entrance located by Three Hills Sports Park (there is ample parking also by this entrance).
Stripes Club & Bar - Located by the main turnstiles on Cheriton Road
FIFC Bring & Buy - Located on the left of the Wilf Armory Stand (if facing stand)
FIFC Club Shop - Located on the left of the Wilf Armory Stand (if facing stand)
Wilf Armory Bar & Suite - Located on the right of the Wilf Armory Stand (if facing stand)
For more information about the club and our first team please visit the club website.